GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM 19" VW Cadiz wheels w/ Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires, Used Set of 4, $600

brandofo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI
FS: OEM 19" VW Cadiz wheels w/ Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires, Used Set of 4, $600

Update: No longer for sale.

For sale is a set of 4 used OEM 19" VW Cadiz wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A summer tires. Includes VW center caps.

Price is $600 plus shipping. Local pickup in Atlanta, GA or shipping at buyer's expense. I have them cleaned, boxed up, and ready to ship. I only accept cash for pickup or PayPal if shipping. No trades. I am willing to sell these individually for $200 each.

These have about 21k miles on them and not much tread left. There are a couple small blemishes as shown in the close up pictures. Wheel 3 is slightly bent from a pothole, but it is structurally intact and drives fine. The bend can be easily repaired. These are sold as-is and the price reflects the condition of the wheels and tires.

Link to full gallery with close up pictures of each wheel:
https://imgur.com/gallery/I37Fj

Last edited:

Vagxxx

I would like to buy one off you as long as it is great condition no curb damage or scratches of any sort, shipped to 90242 California, let me know the total and I can paypal you. Shoot me a text (562)965-4474
Thanks!
Justin