GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from SW Florida ?

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
Well I was gonna say any of you got a vagcom? BUT !!!!! I ended up buying one myself today.. So if you're ever in need of a code change, hit me up. ;)

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Well I was gonna say any of you got a vagcom? BUT !!!!! I ended up buying one myself today.. So if you're ever in need of a code change, hit me up. ;)

What area are you in? I can provide beer and talk GP for coding! Looks like yamaha is starting this year a little stronger. I would love to see Vale pull it off. The wife and I just ordered tickets for Austin and can't wait!

:)

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
What area are you in? I can provide beer and talk GP for coding! Looks like yamaha is starting this year a little stronger. I would love to see Vale pull it off. The wife and I just ordered tickets for Austin and can't wait!

:)

Thank you sir !!! I ended up pulling the trigger on my own vagcom... But thanks for the offer !!

Yes Rossi is looking a lot stronger. :D I think next yr will be his best opportunity though, when they 'all' switch to Michelins. Marquez has never raced on the Michelins, and hopefully and of course years have gone by, since Michelins were running in the GP, but hopefully it'll give Rossi the edge he needs. (more wishful thinking i guess lol)

Flew out to Laguna twice. GUTTED they stopped racing there. Absolutely love that track. Still not sold on Austin.

Do you ride now? I have an FZ09. (Yamaha and VW/Audi fanboy !!!) :D

**edit sorry i misread your post.... So you need some coding yourself ? .. sure thing .... Happy to help.

tinymusic

Wow, this thread is old. Bump from the dead?
Anyone else in SWFL?
'17 R owner checking in [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingers

Ready to race!
HUGE SWFL, HUGE...

(Cape Coral) Wassap :D