GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window tinting NE Ohio

Kkapudjija

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anybody know of a good place to get the windows tinted on my gti in NE Ohio? I would even be willing to drive a little ways to get a quality job done. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nyulak

Ready to race!
Ozone in Sheffield Village does a good job. I don't know what brands are used, but I had my A4 and GTI done there and Inam really pleased with the results. It's a one-man operation and he takes a long time, about 8 hours, but it wasn't bad for me as I live nearby and had a ride from and to the shop. I also used North Shore Tint on my TSI and 535i, but I didn't get a response from them when I called last year. I lucked out, since Ozone is closer and cheaper. However, NST took less than four hours.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I had mine done at Mr. Detail in Oakwood. Marcus is very kind, and flexible. I was having a lot of work done as my car was brand new at the time, and since I was spending a bit I got my tint for $299. Even did the little windows at the base of the a-pillars flawlessly. 6 months is holding up just fine. I think up front price is $399. Comes with the 3M manufacture warranty.

robertinohio

Passed Driver's Ed
I just sent email to Mr Detail. Last place I'm have to try plus right around the corner from me. I've called 5 places and none will touch the small triangle window. Plus everyone seems $$$ $400-$450. My previous detailer moved to Columbus otherwise he only charged $300 out the door for ceramic.

iliveoncaffiene

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 718 GT4
I know Sean at Next Level Auto Detailing (https://www.facebook.com/NextLevelAutoDetailing/ - - located in Berea) does a wonderful job for anything detailing. He's done ceramic coatings on 2 of my cars so far and is awesome to work with.
I also know he works with someone who does tints + XPel clear bras as well.