GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gauges when in sport mode

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
My car doesn't have this but anyone figure out how to unlock it? I did the latest update and still no gauges. I asked the guys at the dealer and they acted clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mario2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf
It's possible to activate it so you need to make an specific coding and adaptations in 5F module that's the reason that I was requesting the coding of one module with sport menu

Enviado desde mi Z5 Premium E6853 mediante Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
My 2017 Sport has them. I use kW, PSI, and oil temp. Oil temp is cool because I haven't had a car with one of those in a long time haha. But anyways, factory boost pressure is actually about 17-18. Or so I have read in multiple places. Or about 1.2-1.3 bar. The gauge is a false reading. Idk if it is meant to just get you excited or what? My brothers 2015 WRX is the same way, his gauge overrates his boost pressure a little also, not as much as the GTI though. It bugs the heck out of me, if a gauge is reading false, WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT!?!?!?!

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
My 2017 Sport has them. I use kW, PSI, and oil temp. Oil temp is cool because I haven't had a car with one of those in a long time haha. But anyways, factory boost pressure is actually about 17-18. Or so I have read in multiple places. Or about 1.2-1.3 bar. The gauge is a false reading. Idk if it is meant to just get you excited or what? My brothers 2015 WRX is the same way, his gauge overrates his boost pressure a little also, not as much as the GTI though. It bugs the heck out of me, if a gauge is reading false, WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT!?!?!?!

That gauge is reading "absolute pressure" which is atmospheric pressure + boost pressure. To keep this short, if you subtract 14.7 from it when you are on it, you should see an approximate boost pressure. Atmospheric pressure varies with weather and altitude, hence the 14.7 is not always correct. Also at part throttle and idle the engine is under vacuum, less than atmospheric pressure. The screen is reporting it exactly as the ECM uses it in its calculations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk