GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ST60 Clearance?

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
I say get them, I have the st-60's 355mm and required 3mm spacers to clear Rennform 18x8 ET45mm.

My experience is MPSS do give out before the brakes, more so when they aren't warm, but you soon appreciate the reassuring feeling of relentlessly effective stopping power that seemingly improves the more frequently you roll onto the middle peddle to stop 3000lbs at 3 digit speeds.

PP brakes are excellent street brakes, but there is no getting away from the fact they fade.

Looks sweet. Looks like then that needing spacers would be the case with the 18" VWR wheels considering they are similar dimensions (18x8 with 45 offset). If I could get away with 18's, I will. Much more driveable and just looks better with the bbk.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

AR11

Ready to race!
Does anyone know of anyone running a stoptech bbk in 355 (4 or 6 pot) with STOCK golf r wheels? If anyone has stoptech brakes could you test fit the stock wheels for the good of the forum?

SRoads

Ready to race!
Does anyone know of anyone running a stoptech bbk in 355 (4 or 6 pot) with STOCK golf r wheels? If anyone has stoptech brakes could you test fit the stock wheels for the good of the forum?

You can download a template from stoptech and check.