GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Troy Maney

Come spring time when track opens back up 12s are my goal with practically the same set up. Just got done installing the jb4 and doing a couple logs today. So far my jb1 still felt stronger. Haven't had the chance to mess with map6 yet. What are you running on map 6?

-Magner-

Passed Driver's Ed
Come spring time when track opens back up 12s are my goal with practically the same set up. Just got done installing the jb4 and doing a couple logs today. So far my jb1 still felt stronger. Haven't had the chance to mess with map6 yet. What are you running on map 6?

I still think jb1 felt stronger. I think it's because jb4 is smoother and jb4 definitely pulls harder In The higher rpms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy Maney

Ya it feels smoother. With the jb1 I had map six dialed in tho so maybe that's why. Need to start messing around tomorrow with it. I'm trying to save my clutch to so I prefer to have the boost up top. Still trying to figure out how to read these logs haha

-Magner-

Passed Driver's Ed
Ya it feels smoother. With the jb1 I had map six dialed in tho so maybe that's why. Need to start messing around tomorrow with it. I'm trying to save my clutch to so I prefer to have the boost up top. Still trying to figure out how to read these logs haha

I can barely read them lol. George is alway so willing to help. It makes this already great product even better

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Come on guys, you gotta beat my JB1 time and trap speed :)

This makes me believe I would definitely be mid 12's with a clutch and JB4.

-Magner-

Passed Driver's Ed
Come on guys, you gotta beat my JB1 time and trap speed :)

This makes me believe I would definitely be mid 12's with a clutch and JB4.

What is your time and mods? I'm always looking for other people's numbers but can never find them.

I'm upping the setting I'll definitely get in the 12's

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
wy2sl0's time is something like 12.99@108. I remember it was barely in the 12s but he broke it! I think he was on DRs though.