GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear window side spoilers - ONLY for regular Golf NOT GTi/R/GSW

25PSi

When installed should look like this -

Sadly GSW has a littlebit different hatch and it slightly, but enough, does not fit.

So.. Here is your chance to enhance you MK7 wit this BRAND NEW thing for $65 shipped

25PSi

Would you mind sharing the part number? :confused:

I am sorry but there is no part number. This is some kinda ChinaMade knock off. But its of decent quality and i am kinda sad it does not fit my wagon :(

Did some digging and i believe it would be 5G6805946C but given there is no stamped part # on this thing i cant possibly guarantee it.

Last edited:

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie

When installed should look like this -

Sadly GSW has a littlebit different hatch and it slightly, but enough, does not fit.

So.. Here is your chance to enhance you MK7 wit this BRAND NEW thing for $65 shipped

These are actually modelled after OEM pieces that have been available on the early MK7 Golfs in a few parts of Europe. Very obscure pieces that's for sure.

The ones you have are either Chinese as you say, or Korean knockoffs.

FYI the OEM pieces have been discontinued and were a lot more expensive than the replicas.. Fair price you are offering.

I am sorry but there is no part number. This is some kinda ChinaMade knock off. But its of decent quality and i am kinda sad it does not fit my wagon :(

Did some digging and i believe it would be 5G6805946C but given there is no stamped part # on this thing i cant possibly guarantee it.

That unfortunately is not the part number, that is the part number for one side of one of the fins from a GTI/R

Still available? Mount via 3M tape?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If it is like OEM they will mount via two-sided tape.

more pics to help OP with the sale - (these are OEM pieces in my pics though)

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
SK, thank you so much for pictures and clarification.

25PSI, I'll take them! PM sent.

fm7

Ready to race!

Would you please share the site you purchased? Thanks.

fm7

Ready to race!
SK, thank you so much for pictures and clarification.

25PSI, I'll take them! PM sent.

TJN,
Once you install them, would you please let us all know how they fit? Thanks.
I, too, am interested in them ever since I first saw them on SkVeeDub'R's build page (btw, that is one good looking tsi Sir).

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Would you please share the site you purchased? Thanks.

I believe THESE are the ones the OP is/was selling..

TJN,
Once you install them, would you please let us all know how they fit? Thanks.
I, too, am interested in them ever since I first saw them on SkVeeDub'R's build page (btw, that is one good looking tsi Sir).

Yes, please update with fitment etc once installed!

And thanks for the kind words! - Keep in mind mine are the OEM ones.. Definitely curious to see how these aftermarket ones look!

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
25PSi, received the package today and installed them this afternoon. The fitment is excellent. Thank you again! Been a pleasure doing business with you!