GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hulk's GTI Project

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great man! Sorry to hear about the boo boo. That kind of chit is ridiculous.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great man! Sorry to hear about the boo boo. That kind of chit is ridiculous.

Thanks man.

Yeah it sucks, I'm getting an estimate next week. I suppose it could be worse. Luckily no indentation at all. 90% could probably just be polished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
First time hitting up the ATL scene. Will definitely be out there again next month. Shout out to Radlee for taking only 10 pisses.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
First time hitting up the ATL scene. Will definitely be out there again next month. Shout out to Radlee for taking only 10 pisses.

I pissed again after you left. Sorry you had to deal with my tiny bladder haha. Glad you came out man can't wait to do it again next month!

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Lol

Was glad to come out. That's a good middle ground too. Any idea when the next one is? Definitely going.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
Lol

Was glad to come out. That's a good middle ground too. Any idea when the next one is? Definitely going.

First Sunday of every month.
First Saturday is a show here in Augusta. More than welcome to crash at my place if you ever wanna hit both.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
#goldenshowers #showergate

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
DAP just put out a great video that voices exactly my feelings on piggyback vs tune. Specifically ones with maps and personal tuning. I've been talking a lot about this lately so it couldn't be more timely. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/tUIOGyQANPY

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Removed snow guard/baffle/whatev from the intake. Not sure the sound is much different. Figure it can't hurt. Will probably get a new drop in air filter soon. I've heard VWR and K&N are choice options.

Can't justify spending 3-4 hundred bucks on an intake right now. Especially when the gains are essentially none.