GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help p2004

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Check the vacuum hose going to the intake. Looks like it's for the flaps and that vacuum hose (not SAI) controls that

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Hmm maybe try following the line and making sure nothing is wrong with the line. You running the IE open air or closed intake? I know the vacuum hose goes to the flapper controller/sensor so something has to be up with it. I know it's a pain, but maybe try swapping the stock air box back in if it all looks ok

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion

siupo128

Ready to race!
yes when I looked it up on the forum I only found that too. I may just swap the stock intake back see if the light comes back on first. if it does I just take it back to the dealer while still under warranty. if not then should be my ie intake defect.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ah glad it's resolved and wasn't too hard ;)

siupo128

Ready to race!
I fixed it by move the rubber hose out a little. u got the code because your rubber hose is covering the vaccum hose. after I move it out a little bit, never get the code again.

GTIguy097

THANK YOU FOR THIS!! i had my IE open cause the same issues. how long did it take for the code to clear off the scan? still showing mine after 30 min drive