GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heeelppp!! EPC

Piri

Hi everybody, recently I installed an IS38 turbo on my GTI 2015, running the GT- Innovation Stage 3 ecu flash.

However I tested the wastegate with the vag com, according to the APR video on You Tube, my vag com is the 12.12.0 version.

So, I realized I needed to adjust the wastegate so I did it, but I never got the test successfuly and I adjusted the wastegate in so many ways.

Well, the car feels great, but I got the EPC flash on my instruments cluster, I erase the DTC but after a few miles, appears again. Somebody told me, the problem is my vag com version. But I don´t know.

This is the code I got from the VAG COM:

This is my wastegate now:

I got this numbers from the Torque app:

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Have you tried to update you VCDS program? They are up to 16.x I think. There may be a problem with the motor/sensor if you're sure you adjusted it correctly.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I think the 12.xx.xx versions are for the free VCDS lite, which only works for mk5's and before, or an ancient version of the full VCDS. The current full version is 17.1.1, you need to download that.

Piri

Hi, I fixed out the problem, was just the wastegate adjustment.

With the Stage 3 by GT Innovation, it´s running 382 hp at the wheels!!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Great to hear and those are some good numbers! What sort of dyno and what were the ambient conditions like? If you have a dyno I know everyone would love to see it :)

armedferret

Ready to race!
Great to hear and those are some good numbers! What sort of dyno and what were the ambient conditions like? If you have a dyno I know everyone would love to see it :)

I think he used a mobile app, as that's what's posted above in the original post. Not sure how accurate those are, but it's probably a decent ballpark given the bigger turbo and assuming a relatively competent tune.