GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Bill1

Congrats! Tint looks nice. Got anything specific you're thinking about doing next?

The more I read, the more I could spend... I'm 6'6" and in my mid 50's so lowering it is not a top priority, but getting more HP is always enticing. However, it's pretty clear a MT needs a new clutch with a tune or it will slip.

It's my daily driver, so I'm going to need to think about it some. It has a little more body roll than I expected, so maybe a little stiffer rear anti-roll bar for starters?

Enigma1

Ready to race!
Congrats! Tint looks nice. Got anything specific you're thinking about doing next?

The more I read, the more I could spend... I'm 6'6" and in my mid 50's so lowering it is not a top priority, but getting more HP is always enticing. However, it's pretty clear a MT needs a new clutch with a tune or it will slip.

It's my daily driver, so I'm going to need to think about it some. It has a little more body roll than I expected, so maybe a little stiffer rear anti-roll bar for starters?

You'll definitely feel a difference with a new sway. Swapped the rear and have to do the front still it's definitely improved though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poison Potato

Convert

After my old mechanic told me that my RSX-S was about to die, I picked up a 2017 6MT Sport a few weeks ago. The RSX was a great car, but the GTI is so much more solid and comfortable, which better suits me in my old age. Bad pic, had just pulled the car into the garage to install the winter wheels and tires.

I just turned over 1100 miles so I'm ready to start putting on the heat :)

Attachments

• gti.jpg
    gti.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 2,800

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hello,

Longtime VW driver, particularly TDIs, new to GTI and this forum. My TDI is going back to VW later this month. But that didn't stop me from picking up this beauty on Veteran's Day:

I prefer a reserved appearance, but there WILL be mods. I'm working on stereo upgrades now and will flash it to APR Stage 1 in March. :cool: I'll create a thread once I've done enough to the car to merit the attention. :) Feel free to check out my new website if you're interested.

Scott

2017 GTI Sport, 6MT Reflex Silver, KE4WMF

Last edited:

Tone1

Ready to race!

DGinz

How mine sits currently (w/ rack) and when it was fresh and clean this fall.

Attachments

• IMG_4659.JPG
    IMG_4659.JPG
    554.4 KB · Views: 2,591
  • IMG_4636.JPG
    IMG_4636.JPG
    552.8 KB · Views: 2,550
  • IMG_4641.JPG
    IMG_4641.JPG
    545.9 KB · Views: 2,567
  • IMG_4635.JPG
    IMG_4635.JPG