GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 19" Vertini RF 1.1 lightweight +r888 tires

Milom32

Lightweight rf1.1 Vertini wheels brushed silver wrapped in toyo proxies r888 + 1 r888 tire Retail for set up is about 3300
Selling both for $1300 . 19 x 8.5 et45 square set up . Very nice flush fit on the Golf R
Text or email me for pictures
661-714-5584
Shiftauto@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
Lightweight rf1.1 Vertini wheels brushed silver wrapped in toyo proxies r888. Retail for set up is about 3k .
Selling both for $1500 . 19 x 8.5 et45 square set up . Very nice flush fit on the Golf R
Text or email me for pictures
661-714-5584
Shiftauto@yahoo.com

Pm sent yesterday.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Are you selling just two wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Oh gotcha haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
I don't belive he is selling anything.... I texted him last night zero response. Oh well.

Edit to add: The OP responded to my text a few hours ago (took a few days). Wheels look great and if I weren't on the opposite coast of the seller and I hadn't just bought similar wheels I would be all over these. I will post the pics if the OP (seller) doesn't mind.

Last edited:

Milom32

Bump

I don't belive he is selling anything.... I texted him last night zero response. Oh well.

Edit to add: The OP responded to my text a few hours ago (took a few days). Wheels look great and if I weren't on the opposite coast of the seller and I hadn't just bought similar wheels I would be all over these. I will post the pics if the OP (seller) doesn't mind.

Thanks for posting the pic. The wheels are back up for sale with thires and +1 r888 tire