GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denso IKH24 Good or Iffy?

Revolagoy1

Ready to race!
I ordered a set of IKH24s last night due to APR's recommendation for Stage 1 upgrades. Hoping to be pleased with them.

They fixed my high rpm miss-fire on eurodyne 91 oct stage 2 HT file. I think another guy with the golf R on eurodyne had the same miss-fire fix I did with the densos. So far the miss-fire code has not came back.

RedShft

Passed Driver's Ed
They fixed my high rpm miss-fire on eurodyne 91 oct stage 2 HT file. I think another guy with the golf R on eurodyne had the same miss-fire fix I did with the densos. So far the miss-fire code has not came back.

I suppose I have noticed a bit of a misfire on cold idles while warming up..now I'm curious to pay attention for it. I'm looking to smooth out my power curve. Noticed awkward lines in some dyno pulls recently and thinking it could be a spark/ignition issue.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I installed the "M" rev RS7 plugs today. Idle and overall it runs much smoother and pulls hard all the way to redline. My stock plugs had 27,000 miles on them and still looked good, but still well worth the $50.