GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My plaid seats for your leather seats (North California, 4 Door)

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
I'm in LA (Hollywood) Have leather seats perfect condition. Car has 6,800 miles got it in July 2016.. Full power/heated etc out of a fully loaded GTI Autobahn/PP... Shoot me your cash offer on top of the trade if you like....

ryohei47

Ready to race!
I completed the swap 2 weeks ago but forgot to swap the control module under the seat. This led to an airbag code despite the battery being off during the swap. I tried clearing it by simply clearing the airbag code but that did not work.

This was the code I got
"9445973 - Seat occupied recognition control module
B1022 55 [137] - Not configured"

Thankfully I found this online from Ross-Tech and it solved my problems!

[15 - Airbags]
[Security Access - 16]
Enter the Basic Settings Enabling (Seat Occupied Recognition Control Module) code shown in the pop-up balloon to enable the basic setting.
[Do it!]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Select Seat occupied recognition serial number.
When applicable type the single digit 0 into the (reserved) box. If this is not present skip this step.
[Go!] to activate the Basic Setting.
After the result of Finished Correctly appears click [Stop]
The Seat occupied recognition serial number reset has been performed. Proceed directly to the Seat Occupied Recognition Control Module (J706): Reset procedure!

Seat Occupied Recognition Control Module (J706): Reset

If a repair on the Seat Occupied Recognition has been performed, including the above basic settings procedure, a reset has to be performed too.

[Security Access - 16]
Enter the Basic Settings Enabling (Seat Occupied Recognition Control Module) code shown in the pop-up balloon to enable the basic setting.
[Do it!]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Select Resetting seat occupied recognition.
When applicable type the single digit 0 into the (reserved) box. If this is not present skip this step.
[Go!] to activate the Basic Setting.
After the result of Finished Correctly appears click [Stop]
The reset has been performed.
[Done, Go Back]
[Fault Codes - 02] Faults should NOT be stored
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]

Note If you get a "Request Sequence Error" when performing the above procedures, try [Coding - 07] the [15 - Airbags] module with the same Coding value it already has. It may give you an error but proceed anyway with the two Basic Settings steps shown above.​