GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Emmanuele Design Sport Springs MK7 GTI, Golf, Golf R

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Do yours have this rubber piece on the front springs or where are you hearing clunking?

Does anyone know if the springs should have this rubber insulator?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
If you ordered with the GB, they should not have the isolator.

So the current production run should have the plastic isolator or no?

I'm looking at a used set of these springs and wondering which version the guy is selling.

Amiri86

Am thinking of getting these springs for my GTI stock wheels, and at the same time i want to install wheel spacers (15mm front, 20mm back), am afraid that the tires will start rubbing the inner fender.

Also is it important to upgrade the strut mounts, cuz am kinda on a budget at the main time

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Am thinking of getting these springs for my GTI stock wheels, and at the same time i want to install wheel spacers (15mm front, 20mm back), am afraid that the tires will start rubbing the inner fender.

Also is it important to upgrade the strut mounts, cuz am kinda on a budget at the main time

It really depends what tire size your running but rubbing shouldn't be an issue. No real need upgrade strut mounts. If you do want to upgrade strut mounts then I suggest 034Motorsport's Street Density mounts which we sell as well.

GTEEI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Was about to pull the trigger on some VWR springs before I saw this thread. I like the idea of a more comfortable ride, but my main concern is rubbing. With stock 18" Austins and 13/18mm (front/rear) spacers, would I have any issues with rubbing? I know there's a slim chance you guys have encountered this setup, but it doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

Also, are there any upcoming promos to look out for? I have a guy willing to sell his unused VWR springs for $220, but I'm starting to think I'd prefer these, especially if the price is comparable. TIA.

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Was about to pull the trigger on some VWR springs before I saw this thread. I like the idea of a more comfortable ride, but my main concern is rubbing. With stock 18" Austins and 13/18mm (front/rear) spacers, would I have any issues with rubbing? I know there's a slim chance you guys have encountered this setup, but it doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

Also, are there any upcoming promos to look out for? I have a guy willing to sell his unused VWR springs for $220, but I'm starting to think I'd prefer these, especially if the price is comparable. TIA.

Not sure about the spacer sizes and if you will encounter any rubbing. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.