GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: 18x8 +45 w/ Bridgestone Blizzak Tires (CT)

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
So due to a unfortunate family situation going on this year, I am in the processing of selling or trading in my car. I've been doing a lot of driving back to NJ from CT to handle family business and can't put anymore miles on it. Already reached 17k. So if you guys know anyone interested before I trade it in. LMK. Also selling my ECS Street Shield and Digital Boost Guage and 2 sets of OEM Roof Racks and one with a Thule Fairing.

But I'm selling a set of 18x8 +45 sport edition wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires that I just bought 2 months ago. Literally had them on yesterday for the first time for the storm and just installed my Stock Wheels after coming to this decision about the car. They did wonders in the snow and sleet.

Low ballers.. currently not in the mood for your nonsense.

Wheels only $500
Winter Tires only $700

I prefer local pick up but if shipped, buyer pays shipping. Possibly another 180.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

duB-Side

Wow sorry about your situation. I saw pics of your car with the sport editions before I bought my R and it made the choice between LSG and OW a tough one. Ended up getting similar wheels about 2 weeks ago. Good luck with your sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Still for sale ?