GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any TSI's with yellow fog lights?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I've seen a couple GTIs with yellow'd fogs and I think it looks pretty sweet. Would it look good on a TSI? I haven't seen any pictures anywhere. Has anyone done it?

GumbyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I did it. Bought the yellow fog-light kit from Lamin-x. Was super easy to install and I think it looks great. The film has little tabs on it which I cut off prior to install and it's just a hair larger than the opening so there's no light bleed when installed and the lights are on (white light where the film doesn't cover the light). Film is very thick too so I'm confident I'll never have a broken fog light now too.

I've ordered the clear headlight kit too and a rear bumper sill protection kit.

Last edited:

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
thanks for the response! I like it... when i do fogs I'll do it!

Lpfe42911

I did it. Bought the yellow fog-light kit from Lamin-x. Was super easy to install and I think it looks great. The film has little tabs on it which I cut off prior to install and it's just a hair larger than the opening so there's no light bleed when installed and the lights are on (white light where the film doesn't cover the light). Film is very thick too so I'm confident I'll never have a broken fog light now too.

I've ordered the clear headlight kit too and a rear bumper sill protection kit.
Did you Golf come with Fogs?