GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will Audi B8 S4 seats bolt into a MK7 GTI?

q2quest

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 Golf 2.5 manual
Wondering if anyone has done this. I'm sure the electric plugs are different, but are the seat tracks the same? Thanks.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
so to easily figure this out, literally take out your passenger seat and see if the audi seat fits. If not, measure to see if the bases are swappable.

if you get this far then I wish you good luck in figuring out if the seat weight sensors can work or can be made to work. if not, you are taking a chance on your airbags going off or not going off (especially the passenger side - not sure about the driver's side per se).

best wishes for you finding a solution / workaround!

-Paul

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
The rears are not direct swaps. Not sure about the front but I imagine it's a good deal of work. There is a guy on here named cb6 who has done this. Here is his post about it on instagram. Dudes car looks amazing.

https://instagram.com/p/BNZdnZcB4ka/

q2quest

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2012 Golf 2.5 manual
Thanks for that link. Hmmm, yeah I would be looking to just do the front seats. I don't have an Audi seat to try otherwise I would not be asking the question. As for the sensors, the only stumbling block I would think would be the connector compatibility.