GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Love those Q50's. They look sooo sexy with the right rims . . Try to take her on a full run. Would love to actually see how it stacks up.

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Was it the 2.0t

Or the 3.0 twin turbo

If it's the 2.0 then this is not that impressive

And what is Cobb Stg 3....Is that an actual Stg 3 flash/tune with BT swap? Or is this a piggyback thing

I know Cobb tunes Subies, but I'm not sure what they have for VW....Piggybacks?

Last edited:

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Was it the 2.0t

Or the 3.0 twin turbo

If it's the 2.0 then this is not that impressive

And what is Cobb Stg 3....Is that an actual Stg 3 flash/tune with BT swap? Or is this a piggyback thing

I know Cobb tunes Subies, but I'm not sure what they have for VW....Piggybacks?

Cobb has the AP available for the MK7. Full tune. Stage 3 Cobb is equal to a stage 2 on everything else.

Remember there are 2 versions of the TT.. the 300hp (I think it's 300 lol) and 400hp redline

Venumous

Ready to race!
Neither, it was a 3.7. And I'm running Cobb's accessport with their OTS stage 3 93 octane tune.

Running stage 3 OTS without an IC upgrade?

Venumous

Ready to race!
Yup! It's been high 40s low 50s here so its not much of a problem to do a couple pulls. 90% of the time I'm on stage 2 and if I have a race lined up or something I'll switch to stage 3. IC upgrade will be coming in a month or 2 when I go is38.

Good deal. Should be a beast once IS38 ProTuned.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
typical of her to post she beat you....happens alot where i live people mlose and you find it on social media or something that they walked you...good thing you showed her up a second time

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Don't think she was racing.
That's like how I pulled on that Gallardo yesterday.
Of course he was parked in a gas station getting gas, but still. A win is a win.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Want to get dash cam (front and back) just for these surprise encounters.

Still should be interesting if you can get her to run head to head