GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BK Motorsport | MK7 GTI complete Caractere aerokit installation blog post *pic heavy*

BK Motorsport

Hey guys just want to share a project that we started earlier this week for a local dealership VW of Garden Grove. The vehicle we are working on is 2017 6 spd Golf GTI sport in Carbon Steel Grey Metallic. This GTI will be on display and for sale by end of next week at VW of Garden Grove so make sure to check it out!

Now let the modding begin! :cool:

Started off by removing the OEM diffuser and sideskirts

Now time to test fit some of the parts

Everything lined up perfectly with no modification! Stay tuned for more updates on Monday :)

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
Looking really good so far.

Will be great to see this car sitting on the road with all the mods, good luck with the rest of the build.

Post many many pics in this thread.

KidCas5154

How did you guys get the red accents? I don't see an option for that on their website and I really want it exactly like you guys have it.

nunex

Passed Driver's Ed
BK, I damaged my side skirt and was looking everywhere on the Web how it is removed and assembled, so I can replace the part myself (maintaining OEM). So far no luck.
I've seen you done that on your project. Could you please describe the procedure? Any special tools required?
Thanks a lot.
N.

Enviado do meu E5823 através de Tapatalk