GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2015 2DR GTI S 6MT Black

wahttty

Passed Driver's Ed
2015 2DR GTI S Manaul, Deep pearl black. Located Socal, Orange county.

26,000 mostly freeway miles, never have been flash tuned.

36,000 or 3 years stock dealer warranty
75,000 or 60 months from purchase(May 2016- 2021) USAA Extended Vehicle protection w/ no deductible and rental coverage.
I am second owner, this is my commuter car. Sad to let go since I finished my build but I can afford a car I've always wanted before so letting this go.

Helix front headlight + matched red stripe grille
VW Gloss Black Emblem
GTI Emblem red and black on fender
Euro R-Line front bumper
Revo rep canard
Maxton design front lip
Maxton design rear splitter + spats
Rally armour mudflaps
Full LED swap for interior and license light.
Rear wiper delete(Sealed with removable silicon and secured. Have stock parts)

Rotiform IND-T 18x8.5 +45 w/ 5MM front and 15MM rear spacer(Hubcentric)
H&R Stud conversion kit
ECS Full Coilover
Fender screw mod

Full turboback custom from Cypress Muffler. 4in Dual layer titanium and carbon tips.
Spulen Short Shifter, Side to side and up down. - Not Installed
Torque Solutions bushing(Cable shifter bushing) - Not Installed
Torque Solutions weight knob(I have stock Shifter) - Not Installed
APR Boost tap to southgate gauge and pod(I personally did install the correct way, adjusts lightning according to your dash brightness, Does not mess with MAF sensor like the cheap boost taps)
Black box 60fps 720p CAM Front and Rear for accidents and insurance fraud protection(Hardwired and stays recording 24/7. Locks files in case of accident or car being tampered with this is 500+ dollars very useful in my experience)
Always on 12V mod

Liquimoly Oil Change Service kit
Rubber Monster mats
Rear cargo mat
etc etc minor things.

I can provide FULL vehicle history record, have records of even car wash and waxing receipt, clean title almost perfect body condition. There are road chips because that happens from everyday driving. Lien by USAA, must complete DMV paperwork to have title sent to you from bank(You can still take the car as long as you pay and sign paperwork the same day)

4k res pics coming for car tomorrow.

19,000 OBO, will negotiate on price since I know it's high if anyone wants it take it, if not I'm parting it out. Got a trade in offer just a bit below, if it doesn't sell this month, going to be traded in during my new car purchase.

Last edited:

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
I would be interested in the rear diffuser. Would u also happen the have the oem front bumper?