GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 GTI vs LS7 Z28 & Built 408ci G8

Venumous

Ready to race!
Nice kill OP, no sense in feeding the troll. That 5.0 with GT350 IM would romp that Z on the highway anyway.

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
The golf is a truly utilitarian car.. And the main reason why I own one... Would I like to have a purpose built machine, absolutely.. But the fact that RJ and WOLF for that matter made their gtis giant slayers are a testament to the golf great platform..

It's amazingly funny that kingbambino continuously refers to the golf as being cute, as if he were trying to insult you, yet he drives a golf... It sorta like calling you brother a "son of a bitch"... I don't get it.. If my bro pissed me off I'd never call him an SOB.. An assh0le or fvcker yah.. But never an SOB..

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm just getting into the Golf/import scene. I've owned a '92 Mustang 5.0, '98 Cobra, and last was a '01 procharged Cobra. As before, I'm completely immersing myself because I can't just have a hobby- I only have obsessions. I've been on message forums religiously since... maybe 2000-ish and since returning after a long break, it's disappointing to see that 1 member can still totally derail a thread. Must be a sad and unfulfilling life for posts and opinions to cultivate that type of emotion over the Internet.

So- great videos! I missed this culture. Well- at least one aspect anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venumous

Ready to race!
This forum has a really good ratio of good people to trolls. Welcome back.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!
After having not been on the forums in a few months this was nice to read... last time I was here I think I read RJ was thinking about selling his GTI (or something along those lines) and it was a depressing thought.

So very glad that didn't happen!

Good to see that you're still here and still slaying giants (and trolls).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk