GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Sideburn Fender Decals Now Available!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

APR is pleased to present Sideburn fender decals in multiple colors for only $19.99 per set!

http://www.goapr.com/products/sideburns.html

This die cut vinyl design was created in house for use on APR’s fleet of employee and R&D vehicles and is now available to the public. Each set includes a passenger and driver side decal that is intentionally longer than necessary to allow fitment on nearly all vehicles after trimming. Simply choose the color combination that works best with the vehicle’s paint scheme and enjoy!

Examples

shawnriv

APR is pleased to present Sideburn fender decals in multiple colors for only $19.99 per set!

http://www.goapr.com/products/sideburns.html

This die cut vinyl design was created in house for use on APR’s fleet of employee and R&D vehicles and is now available to the public. Each set includes a passenger and driver side decal that is intentionally longer than necessary to allow fitment on nearly all vehicles after trimming. Simply choose the color combination that works best with the vehicle’s paint scheme and enjoy!

Examples

Arin, will the APR dealer apply these for me? I'm honestly pretty terrible at applying stickers or decals correctly.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Old thread but curious if the GTI badge would interfere with sideburns placement?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
That's basically my car so this serves as a perfect answer! I'll be making a purchase for sure. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Golf R

Ready to race!
I'd be happy just to get an APR decal for my rear window.
You would think that after spending $800 on a tune they would have the business sense to give you one for your vehicle........I mean, how much can a decal cost them to produce...a buck?

DJ_Matt

Passed Driver's Ed
You would think that after spending $800 on a tune they would have the business sense to give you one for your vehicle........I mean, how much can a decal cost them to produce...a buck?

My father-in-law could print these for nothing... Could I get these for free yes... But will I promote a company for free? Hell no! This is a two way street for me...

My wife wants an APR badge to try and get people to mess with us but I will not shell out $20 just for APR to get more sales because I sponsor them.. I do how ever love the product..

Out of the parts I have bought for my car only two companies have provided free stickers.... Modded Euros and BFI... So there for they are the only two that get promoted... I absolutely will not pay to sponsor a company that I pay for parts for...

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

We put stickers in the box, but obviously there's no box with software. So, just give us a call.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Arin,

I'm about to detail my car for the first time since putting the sideburns on. Should I be worried about the black stickers mat finishing when polishing and waxing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the reply.

Sharing for anyone else thinking about the sideburns.

Attachments

• IMG_7146_smaller.jpg
    IMG_7146_smaller.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8,130
  • IMG_7152_smaller.jpg
    IMG_7152_smaller.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,971
Last edited: