GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Fusion Sport V6TT AWD

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I happen to disagree with GolfWang. I think the MKZ looks nice. I don't think the fusion looks nice though... the grille opening is too small imo...

I had a 2013 SHO race me on the highway a few weeks back... first street race actually. I kept with him from 60-75 and then I disappeared. Idk how much it would help but it really made me want a JB unit :D

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Looks are super subjective. I think the MKZ looks like a scuba diver, or a bionic whale.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Looks are super subjective. I think the MKZ looks like a scuba diver, or a bionic whale.

or

?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I think the MKZ is all about this angle. Best looking taillights. Up there with Macan.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I don't like that the new Continental's front end looks identical to the MKZ.....the only way to tell the difference is the back end (IMO), when driving by one

And side note....if you see a Continental driving down the road, the door handles look goofy as hell high up near the bottom of the window trim and "bubbling" out

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I don't like that the new Continental's front end looks identical to the MKZ.....the only way to tell the difference is the back end (IMO), when driving by one

And side note....if you see a Continental driving down the road, the door handles look goofy as hell high up near the bottom of the window trim and "bubbling" out

That is so bad.
This model will only sell for 3 years and then did away.
Such a bad design makes the whole car look bad.
I think I would rather have the VW cheating issue that a horrible design.
I feel for the guys who have to build this and it will not sell.