GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Software Sale: Dec 12th to Jan 7th

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
I can't see anyone spending as much for a is20 1.8 tune as people do to go is38. It's a budget minded car...

I could see stage 1 full price, then $199 software upgrade to is20 like mentioned above. Any more budget than that they probably woulda bought a gti

Agreed!

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
+3 (or maybe straight to is38, lag be Damned)

I'm with this guy, don't waste time with the IS20, IS38. Your competitors already offer an IS20 and there's been IS38 tune sin Europe for over a year. (Just not compatible with our ecus I tried to coordinate it)

I'm also ok with GTI IS38 pricing for an IS38 on a golf. Would have to be a little less for the IS20, but the cost of an IS20 is nearly the same as an IS38 why waste money on the baby snail.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Product Page

Our popular Stage 1 and Stage 2 ECU Upgrades are now available for the North American 2017 Golf R, S3 and TTS. The upgrades add +66-104 HP and +68-125 FT-LBS of torque, depending on stage and octane, making for an outstanding driving experience. To learn more, visit our product page and contact an APR dealer to schedule an install today!

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
JB4 is out, and there are endless possibilities with it. I am APR stage 1 but I am seriously thinking about going that route.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Besides 'sorry' and 'it's not' - is there anything more helpful you can provide with this one?

You guys have been saying the same thing for over a year now.

There is nothing more helpful I can provide. We do not have program switching. I don't know when we will.

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
JB4 is out, and there are endless possibilities with it. I am APR stage 1 but I am seriously thinking about going that route.

I'm in the same boat.

There is nothing more helpful I can provide. We do not have program switching. I don't know when we will.

..It's in the works, but we still need another 2 months

..we have been working on it but things aren't going as expected

..we will not be offering it

..it's not a priority right now, we still have 5 other things we're looking at before the program switch-ability becomes a priority

I don't know .. you tell me which one fits best. Any sort of an update besides a simple YES/NO, where we don't have to pull teeth for a freakin' update that many of us have been waiting for.