GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Immaculate '15 GTI S DSG 4 year warranty $19k

naine82

4 YEAR WARRANTY! Immaculate condition! This is a enthusiasts car. I have cleaned and polished this car every weekend and it is truly immaculate condition. The rear seat has been covered and it has all weather floor mats (both included). When not in use I keep it covered with a original VW cover (included). Title in hand, this vehicle is a superb car to drive. I've owned 3 GTIs including a Mk1 from the 1980s... Great cars! This car has the original plaid seats with the sublime DSG gearbox allowing for rapid shifting. Truly this car is amazing, and most likely why it has won numerous awards. Fine example of a superb vehicle... Great for a commute, dropping the seats to carry large items in the hatchback and then opening up for an exhilarating driving experience. Fully serviced and best of all.... 3 years warranty remaining (1 year factory and 2 years CPO). Title in hand, ready to go, extras, perfect car.

Pics here on autotrader!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=444645830&ownerId=70878053&searchRadius=0