GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 vw golf gti sport pricing.

rsamerica

Just looking for some advice. Should be getting my buyback soon for my tdi. Looking for a golf gti sport with a Manual transmission. Haven't started to negotiate yet till I have my check. What is a good price I should be shooting for before taxes and fees. From what I see I can get around 3k off the msrp. But I know you can do better. Any ideas.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
2017 GTI Sport DSG
We got our voucher from Car and Driver. $5000 off + $1000 off for VW loyalty discount. Before taxes and fees it was $23,500. We're in the SF Bay Area.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
I am negotiating a deal for a red 2017 gti sport. Don't qualify for any promis or loyalty rebates but have gotten down to $25K. They're also giving me truecar trade in value for my trade which I'm fine with.

Included in the price are dealer installed fog lights. These will look OEM but not be wired to the factory stock to avoid problems. They will also be covered under the warranty.

Is this a good deal? Only problem is I may have to factory order and risk losing the $1K gti rebate this month. Still, I was told they may not even be able to factory order (?)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I am negotiating a deal for a red 2017 gti sport. Don't qualify for any promis or loyalty rebates but have gotten down to $25K. They're also giving me truecar trade in value for my trade which I'm fine with.

Included in the price are dealer installed fog lights. These will look OEM but not be wired to the factory stock to avoid problems. They will also be covered under the warranty.

Is this a good deal? Only problem is I may have to factory order and risk losing the $1K gti rebate this month. Still, I was told they may not even be able to factory order (?)

What??? How has a factory ordered car had dealer-installed foglights? What dealer is installing foglights? This just sounds shady to me.

wantone

Ready to race!
Download truecar app. It shows 21,400 for plain gti s and 23500 for gti sport

That's zip code dependent so it will be different for everyone. Your pricing is pretty low though. My area about $1000 lower for both vehicles. Nice thing about Truecar IF they honor it, is that price includes the $820 delivery fee.

Christ0f

2017 GTI Sport DSG
We got our voucher from Car and Driver. $5000 off + $1000 off for VW loyalty discount. Before taxes and fees it was $23,500. We're in the SF Bay Area.
Where did you find this Car and Driver voucher? I Googled, but couldn't find anything. I'm in the market for a GTI in the SF Bay. Thanks.