GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon chiptuning

fastlane1

Passed Driver's Ed
Its a bird in the grille...

fastlane1

Passed Driver's Ed
Nothing fun to report more then I have pushed the car harder and harder... it seems like the gremlings are gone.

And I dont know why people buy expensive sportscars when they refuse to use them! *arrrg* Not even with the Alpina I can pick up a match. i think Porsche owners are the worst, over here they are 50+ with some crisis to just have a Porsche I guess but use them as they where built for oh no.... not a chanse.

If I someday get an Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche Turbo or something like that I will drive it as hard as I done with all my cars, whats the point otherwise?

Rant finished ;-)

fastlane1

Passed Driver's Ed

Meanwhile... so damn close I want to see 280Km/h GPS speed but the highways here are not so good so its hard and find the right time with as little traffic as possible.

fastlane1

Passed Driver's Ed
Tuning and car works perfectly. It even feels little faster after it has been tuned for a wile. Had a race with a Porsche 997 Carrera 4S, got my ass kicked. Shame I didnt was in the Alpina then it would be close or victory for me (almost same HP but I have more torque and lighter car).

Did race an Ferrari 458 Italia with the Alpina, he was glued to my behind up to 280 km/h after that he got bored and passed me and accelerated away... thats a wired feeling to be beaten in speeds like that.