GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How long to receive golf r from order?

drewdirienzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone! Newbie here! Just looking to gather some information from you guys. What is the order time frame on a '17 golf r. The dealer i would be going through said 6-8 months. Said someone ordered one in march and they will be taking it end of October early November. Much thanks to you all!

joshua1

Ordered a 2017 about 4 weeks ago. As of last week, I now have a commission number. How long does it take to get a VIN? From what I understand, the VIN is given just prior to assembly.

Greedyman167

Golf order response

Ordered a 2017 about 4 weeks ago. As of last week, I now have a commission number. How long does it take to get a VIN? From what I understand, the VIN is given just prior to assembly.

I tagged on to one of the dealers' commission numbers in late September. I called and got a VIN number in Mid October.

Whether or not they give you a VIN number, they should have the 30 day window that the vehicle will be arriving. Mine is arriving toward the end of that range and should be here tomorrow or sometime next week.

I could not find anything further when I got the VIN number. I was told that you can get the sales data sheet once the vehicle comes in to country.