Show us your MK7

LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Those nogaros surprise me w how decent they are. Much better than the Austin's, especially the 7.5 Austin's. Yeesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rnam488

Ready to race!
Added the Burger Time exhaust tips.

How are you liking the BMS tips? I've been on the fence because it seems like every picture shows a slightly different fitment. Are you satisfied with the amount they stick out and overall look vs. OEM?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
How are you liking the BMS tips? I've been on the fence because it seems like every picture shows a slightly different fitment. Are you satisfied with the amount they stick out and overall look vs. OEM?

The quality of the BMS tips are real nice. They look to be billet aluminum and not rolled steel. The are made specifically to fit over the stock GTI tips...so the fit is perfect and is fastened by two grub screws on each tip.

I do feel that they do seem to stick out a bit far...but at the same time I don't think they stick out any further than the ones that come on catbacks. I think they look like they stick out farther is that the tips are not "slash cut" like the ones on catbacks. On a slash cut tip...the bottom is shorter than the top. The BMS is even all the way around.

I think the different fitment you're seeing is the way the muffler aligns under the bumper. It's not symmetrical. My passenger side tip seems to sit more even in the cutout compared to the driver side. I think most GTI's are like this. If you look at 10 GTI's...I think you'll see that they are going to be slightly off in different ways on each car.

Last edited: