GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Different alternative for led bulbs for taillight

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for the support flipflp and everyone! You make a great point, we are on the forums everyday, we pay to be here so we are going to give our best to our customers not only because we are here but that is how we always operate, we believe in customer service. We are also here because we believe we are offering tested proven and very bright LEDs that simply work, it is difficult to find a bulb that will work just as good.

LEDs are safer:

They give a better look to your car, they look more like clean LED tails with a bright vivid red vs the blotchy incandescent look.

Their LED tails/brake/turn are now even brighter than photo below:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I've emailed you guys a few times back and forth, just have too many house projects currently to hit the wife with more car mods lol

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I've emailed you guys a few times back and forth, just have too many house projects currently to hit the wife with more car mods lol

"What, these old things? They've been collecting dust in the garage for months! I've just been so busy with the priority house projects I haven't had time to install them."

:D

mursepaolo

Ready to race!

ecirwin

I fully support deAutoKey and they have great products and great service. They would always be my first choice.

If on the other hand, you don't have the cash and are willing to take a little more risk, you might want to try LEDwholesalers.com. I bought LEDs for the interior of my car from them years ago and they look fantastic and have been reliable. I don't know how something like a high power reverse light would work, but again this is an alternative.

deAutokey is great and they sponsor several forums. Again they would be the first choice.

JLgti

Ready to race!
Don't get any at all, save that money towards a tune or anything else.

I am already tuned. I pretty much done everything I want with my car to fully satisfy my need for speed. Deautokey lights are quality. I know this as I am running their hid kit and love them. I just don’t want to spend 80 something bucks on bulbs. But doing some research I found out deautokey is the only place I could go. Maybe on Black Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I fully support deAutoKey and they have great products and great service. They would always be my first choice.

If on the other hand, you don't have the cash and are willing to take a little more risk, you might want to try LEDwholesalers.com. I bought LEDs for the interior of my car from them years ago and they look fantastic and have been reliable. I don't know how something like a high power reverse light would work, but again this is an alternative.

deAutokey is great and they sponsor several forums. Again they would be the first choice.

Thanks we appreciate the support, what we find is that these LEDs companies that have kitchen, garden lighting etc. along with automotive lighting normally have run of the mill LEDs and they don't do the research or put in the time like we do to bring our LEDs to market.

I am already tuned. I pretty much done everything I want with my car to fully satisfy my need for speed. Deautokey lights are quality. I know this as I am running their hid kit and love them. I just don’t want to spend 80 something bucks on bulbs. But doing some research I found out deautokey is the only place I could go. Maybe on Black Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, our LEDs are going to be brighter than many on the market with no errors for less money, some that are not as bright go for $50+ but you don't have to wait for Black Friday - we have a better deal going on right now:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35444