GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I might roll out there, it's closer than I realized. I could do lunch after, but it's my only night off work tonight so I'm gonna sleep as long as my 3 year old allows

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
I'll be there tomorrow but unfortunately I can't meet up beforehand this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might roll out there, it's closer than I realized. I could do lunch after, but it's my only night off work tonight so I'm gonna sleep as long as my 3 year old allows

Sounds good guys, I have plans around lunchtime unfortunately. I'll see you there, don't be a stranger :) I'll be the white mk7 with the visual mods in my sig.

CU GTI

This is mine. I'll typically park in one of the rows furthest away from the building when I don't clean my car beforehand. Which will be tomorrow

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'll be in a white gti with a roof rack and "Baby Hauler" euro plate, three year old in a Recaro car seat ha. Probably also the only one with a kid that young there. I don't go anywhere but work without him

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Wasn't able to meet any of you guys :/ maybe next time! I haven't been to a large car show in a while. To be honest, I like the smaller gatherings better. It's easier to meet the owners of each car and talk about mods/history and make new friends. I don't know of any other shows in the Greenville area.

CU GTI

Wasn't able to meet any of you guys :/ maybe next time! I haven't been to a large car show in a while. To be honest, I like the smaller gatherings better. It's easier to meet the owners of each car and talk about mods/history and make new friends. I don't know of any other shows in the Greenville area.

I think I pulled in about a minute after you. I saw you parking but by the time I found a spot and made it over to your car you were gone.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Just wanted to remind everyone that this weekend, September 15 and 16, 2017 there's a VW meet at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds at 3374 Soco Road. in Maggie Valley, NC. Even though it's sponsored by the VW Air Cooled Association, the show invites both air cooled and water cooled VW's, so should offer something for everyone.

Spectator admission is $10 per person and the weather should be excellent.

http://www.vwaircooledassociation.com/

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
We need more action down in the Midlands! I normally have a VCDS cable here but it's currently on loan to a relative out of state.

joegyver

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone attending Cars and Coffee this Saturday at Michelin HNA? My car will be on display with BFGoodrich set up nearest the building. Come say "Hi" and check out our prototype tire decals.

Attachments

• BFG_3.JPG
    BFG_3.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 212

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
This thread still live? Just bought 2017 GTI....live in simpsonville. Didn’t know if anyone still met up.....also was curious of some good roads for driving...love going thru the twisties

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the forum! I’m a little further east in Clover, SC (closer to Charlotte) but there’s plenty of meets in both Greenville and Charlotte. Not that I make it to many, but they’re there.

Cars n coffee, Autodubs, friends of chapter 11 can all be found on Facebook. Ik there’s more but I’m always too busy with kids and work.

Plenty of good roads too. Tail of the Dragon is a few hours away, and blue ridge parkway is nice

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forum! I’m a little further east in Clover, SC (closer to Charlotte) but there’s plenty of meets in both Greenville and Charlotte. Not that I make it to many, but they’re there.

Cars n coffee, Autodubs, friends of chapter 11 can all be found on Facebook. Ik there’s more but I’m always too busy with kids and work.

Plenty of good roads too. Tail of the Dragon is a few hours away, and blue ridge parkway is nice
Caesars head . Ride to it through T.R.is ok but once you start climbing it's awesome. The ride to Jocassee and keeowee is great as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk