Unrelated but my new ride

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
Still got the golf but got this to cruise on a Sunday afternoon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
With luck, a much dryer Sunday afternoon....

I miss my bike, often. Living where I do (dirt road, six months of winter, bad paved roads) and with my body not getting any younger, I (and my wife) figured a sport bike was probably not the best idea. But on a good day, nothing's better.....

beardedGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6mt
Looks awesome. Now I want one :p

How does it behave at highway speeds? The last couple of nakeds I've owned I loved the position and the overall feel but cruising on the highway was less than pleasant. I was considering an FZ9 but I really like the looks of this thing.

Edit: Turns out this is likely a 700. We only get the 900 over here in the states :(

Last edited:

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
So they know you are a hooligan before they meet you........

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
Looks awesome. Now I want one [emoji14]

How does it behave at highway speeds? The last couple of nakeds I've owned I loved the position and the overall feel but cruising on the highway was less than pleasant. I was considering an FZ9 but I really like the looks of this thing.

Edit: Turns out this is likely a 700. We only get the 900 over here in the states :(
It's ok but as you will know much over 80mph can be a little tireing
I stick to B Roads and twisted.

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Coming from a CBR600RR the FZ09 is very tempting, but we're having another kid instead ha (wife would kill me)

The all black looks sick, is it a fz07 or another variation of their naked bike?

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
Coming from a CBR600RR the FZ09 is very tempting, but we're having another kid instead ha (wife would kill me)

The all black looks sick, is it a fz07 or another variation of their naked bike?
It's a xsr 700

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Jealous. Used to ride (back in the mid/late eighties, Kawasaki GPz 550) but moved to Germany to work and sold it. Never bought another for various reasons, and now, well, I briefly lusted after a Triumph Street Triple but living on a dirt road in a place with perpetual winter and where the arcane art of paving roads seems to have escaped the ken of the local construction crews, I resigned myself to four wheels only.