GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

m3lonbr3ad

Ready to race!
OEM Jetta door stops to retrofit into the Mk7. These have the extra detent that's missing on the Mk7 Golf door stops. You can see them below in the first open, second open and third open (fully extended) positions. $12 each shipped from fleaBay.

I'd really like to do this mod as well. Hope installation goes smoothly.

racerxxx

Ready to race!
OEM Jetta door stops to retrofit into the Mk7. These have the extra detent that's missing on the Mk7 Golf door stops. You can see them below in the first open, second open and third open (fully extended) positions. $12 each shipped from fleaBay.

Thanks for this tip. It was the first thing I noticed after I bought my GTI. Gonna have to start looking.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

greypanter

Ready to race!

Any modifications required for this install?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Any modifications required for this install?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

None. Direct drop in. Does require removing the door card and speaker (which is riveted, and thus requires re-riveting to the door frame). @George Ab here has a write-up on it. All credit goes to him for this mod.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Can confirm that PS4Ss were an amazing decision. What size did you get?

I just stuck with the stock 225/40/18. I’m using Costco. I’ve had issues getting places like this to mount alternate sizes before. Didn’t dive too deep into the 235 decision anyway.

lokerola

Ready to race!
Superpro rear swaybar links showed up. Still waiting on ST bar to arrive.

Also, new bike rack that will hold the MTB bike arrived. Now to toss the rack back on the roof. I think I'll get a quick polish and wax done on the roof before reinstalling the rack.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Picked up a lightweight winter wheel setup from a local forum member [emoji846]

nype

Drag Racing Champion
? Someone had RSe05s as a winter setup? Wow. Nice find!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
? Someone had RSe05s as a winter setup? Wow. Nice find!
Yeah got it for a great price too. The winter tires on it has only 1 season of wear I believe.