GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
So a few of us have seemed to like the idea of meeting sometime. So with that in mind I was gonna see if anyone liked the idea of driving up to the Sierra Nevada brewery and getting together there, having some food and just meeting each other. The drive up is supposed to be nice and twisty. Was thinking early summer sometime. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
So a few of us have seemed to like the idea of meeting sometime. So with that in mind I was gonna see if anyone liked the idea of driving up to the Sierra Nevada brewery and getting together there, having some food and just meeting each other. The drive up is supposed to be nice and twisty. Was thinking early summer sometime. Just let me know.

Hello there from Greenville SC :)

Great idea, I‘m in too !

I have my MK7 since December 2017

Gibberoni

Ready to race!

I am down as well. Just moved to Gville from the ATL. Always looking for people to drive with.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
My calendar looks open that date!

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Hey guys I’m open for any of those weekends in the beginning of June so just let me know, I’ll prob be bringing my wifey...so it’d prob be a great anniversary weekend date lol [emoji23]