GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Dinantronics Sport Piggyback + DTE Pedalbox 3S

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
As title states, I have for sale the DTE Pedalbox 3S (amplifies throttle for improved response and more available power, less effort to downshift). I am selling because I am going Unitronic Stage 1+/TCU.

The Pedalbox is a REALLY awesome upgrade for anyone who is within warranty that does not want to commit to an ECU/TCU tune. It solves ~75% of the issues with DSG-equipped cars' sluggish throttle response, and overly shifty transmission programming. 9/10 would recommend. Makes a bigger difference in drivability than adding power with a boost module. Of course, it is undetectable by dealers once removed when taken in for servicing/warranty repairs.

Full disclosure: Both products have (1) broken plastic tab on one of the connectors.

For the Pedalbox, the broken tab is the one that plugs directly into the accelerator pedal connector. This does complicate removal of the module, as this connector requires pushing on the plastic tab to remove, and when I was removing the Pedalbox today using my fingers the plastic broke(I cannot STAND that such cheap plastic is used on all the connectors in these cars, I am 140lbs and do not work out. I am not strong, it's ridiculous that it broke, especially since I was taking my time and moving slowly). I was able to get it off by pushing a tiny flathead screwdriver up through the plastic from behind, pushing the remaining plastic that was hidden inside of the mechanism up and out of the locked position. Took me an extra 30 minutes or so of jimmying with it to get it off.

Here is the link to the product:

Pedalbox: https://www.pedalbox.com/us/vw/golf-vii-5g1-be1-2012/2-0-gti-210ps-155kw-1984ccm/pedalbox.html

Last edited:
Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Willing to separate? Pm me your price for the peddle box

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk