GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 2015 WRX

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Nice run, what tune are you on? Also that guy with the WRX likes to live dangerously, my buddy's FBO e85 fa20 WRX on a ported turbo only lasted a couple months until one of the rods decided to evacuate the block lol

ironmb

Banned
I honestly think he's built block... cause a few of my friends said he was. But he told me he was stock block. I'm on unitronic tune. I'm going 5150 soon.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Probably was a built motor.

The rods in the FA20 are toothpicks, still have piston issues, etc.

ironmb

Banned
Lol my friend gave me pics of his build lol... he's built from awdtuning in dallas.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Nice kill, back to the drawing board for him

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
FBO FA20 on E60 is good for ~350-400whp, ported turbo and EWG on E60 they can see 500whp but most are not turned up unless they have an STI driveline and a built motor (honestly pretty cheap when compared to German car costs). What kills the rods is low end torque, most tuners wont have full torque come on until 4k to save rods.

The HPFP starts sputtering on anything higher than E70, most people are capping out at E60 on flex right now on that platform.

You need a new tuner for your IS38 build, you should of pulled way harder, there should of been buses there instead of cars.

Note: My new car is built to park, after my disaster with my GTI I think I'm done with German cars.

ironmb

Banned
FBO FA20 on E60 is good for ~350-400whp, ported turbo and EWG on E60 they can see 500whp but most are not turned up unless they have an STI driveline and a built motor (honestly pretty cheap when compared to German car costs). What kills the rods is low end torque, most tuners wont have full torque come on until 4k to save rods.

The HPFP starts sputtering on anything higher than E70, most people are capping out at E60 on flex right now on that platform.

You need a new tuner for your IS38 build, you should of pulled way harder, there should of been buses there instead of cars.

Note: My new car is built to park, after my disaster with my GTI I think I'm done with German cars.

"k"

ironmb

Banned
Ya man, should go stage 2 soon. Surprised that my tune could get a gt350. I'll let you know of further get togethers.