GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone near Detroit Michigan!?

Tjwubs34

What’s up everyone. Just joined this forum last night... Looking for people in the Detroit area that also own an mk7 or R to meet up with, chill, go to meets, talk about cars, and do some modding. In the summer I go to Royal Oak/Woodward every Saturday since they have tons of cars usually out. I like to watch Royal Oak police chase ricers lol.

bekro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GtI SE
What’s up everyone. Just joined this forum last night... Looking for people in the Detroit area that also own an mk7 or R to meet up with, chill, go to meets, talk about cars, and do some modding. In the summer I go to Royal Oak/Woodward every Saturday since they have tons of cars usually out. I like to watch Royal Oak police chase ricers lol.
I am close (livingston county).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

bekro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GtI SE
I am on the same quest as you, my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk