GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Has your car been on a scale?

Good thing you didn't get caught by the cops, I don't know if they would have charged you with street racing or rape.

digilio86

Ready to race!
Has your car been on a scale?

Good thing you didn't get caught by the cops, I don't know if they would have charged you with street racing or rape.

I weighed mine in at 2650 lbs with both seats in and a half a tank of gas.
I drove through a dui check point last fall and it was the most awkward moment of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamGTI2

Ready to race!
Silver 6 speed* and my buddy basically made me an offer too good to pass up, so we ended up trading. I'll miss my DSG but I'm more than happy with the silver car.

What mods on both cars? If you dont mind me asking?

Was the switch basically because he wanted to go DSG?

I'm really mirin that run though goddamn... makes me want to IS38 swap.

ML1234

Ready to race!
It made 360/380 on 5150's mustang dyno.

Jesus so about 400 wheel on a dynojet. Thats alot of power. and that was on 91 or 93? Any corn? I was going to do water meth jb4 stack just cuz im scared to mod do logs with the 5150 and fuck my car up. Any suggestions?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Jesus so about 400 wheel on a dynojet. Thats alot of power. and that was on 91 or 93? Any corn? I was going to do water meth jb4 stack just cuz im scared to mod do logs with the 5150 and fuck my car up. Any suggestions?

You have a much greater chance of fucking your car up by running a JB4/APR stack than by having it professionally tuned.

digilio86

Ready to race!
When non car people ask what happened to my interior I always just say it got stolen lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Even most car people don’t understand when they look into my car until I give them a ride and brake it down coming hot into a corner ( with just pp brakes ) or do a roll on (with just a oem Is38 ) car rips no regrats haha

digilio86

Ready to race!
You have a much greater chance of fucking your car up by running a JB4/APR stack than by having it professionally tuned.

Yet I’ve been stacked and only drive my gti when I want to have fun ( it’s abused ) and she is holding together well. Logs read that the motor is very happy. If you are already can tuned stacking is a break option. Burger customer service is great. Personally I spent the time to learn how to read logs and can make adjustments on the fly if I like. I can change between a hot tune or drop it down to just daily mode.

All that being said sometimes I feel my pulls are inconsistent ( and I’m actually FBO ) and would love to be tuned by a tuner like 5150.

If nothing else just using the jb4 as a meth controller is a great mod. My logs are cleaner after about 4 lbs of boost added up top ( with meth ) than they where with just FBO APR.