GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window Tinting in Philly

braveulysses

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 mk7 gti
Can someone recommend a tint shop in Philly? Preferably Northeast Philly. if you could let me know the cost that would be helpful as well!

JS82

Passed Driver's Ed
I had my windows done at Shades of Gray Window Tinting. They did the rear and the sides (including the little triangular windows below the a pillar).
I believe it was around $250.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I had my done at Elite Glass Tinting. $160 I think for all around 20%. Even tinted the little triangle glass piece in the front.

racerxxx

Ready to race!
If I can read my notes.

SOG is $210 and $45 for black vinyl on the outside of the little windows. I also have $240 and $270 written down. I want to say it's $270 with the little windows. Just call them, they are super nice when I called. I'll be going there to get mine done. I thought about seeing if Klii motorwerks could cut the plaid vinyl for those windows. There is Caveman in Perkasie. But he was $265 and I think $335 with the little windows.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

braveulysses

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 mk7 gti
Thanks for the recommendations! I'm going with SoG since they are right near me.

Shades of Gray quoted me 260 with the triangles... just curious, anyone have the vinyl on the little triangle windows? Makes sense to spend an extra 30 to actually tint them I think.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
tinting in PA makes me nervous man... on the fence about it