GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I emailed APR about IS20 Tune for Golf...

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!
Excelerate Performance in Branford,CT also confirmed with me the tune is coming soon. I am looking to install the IS20 as soon as a tune is available, then will drive to Excelerate for the Tune.
I have it isntalled cts catless + jb4 only . and it feels amazing. Not even fully tuned properly just at safe numbers because i cant log in the winter.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

APR is pleased to announce a 1.8T ECU Upgrade supporting the larger factory turbos found on both the A3 Quattro / GTI models and the higher powered Golf R / S3 models.

The IS20 upgrade uses the factory A3 Quattro / GTI turbocharger and delivers 274-306 HP with the factory downpipe and 284-319 HP with an APR Downpipe. The IS38 upgrade uses the factory S3 / Golf R turbocharger and delivers 351-357 HP!

Both upgrades completely transform the 1.8T, adding between 104-188 HP over stock, depending on setup. With this release, we now support all 1.8T models in North America, as listed below:

• Audi A3 1.8 TFSI - S Tronic
  • VW Golf 1.8 TSI - 5 Speed Manual & Tiptronic
  • VW Golf Alltrack 1.8 TSI – DSG – All Wheel Drive
  • VW Golf Sportwagen 1.8 TSI – 5 Speed Manual, 6 Speed Manual, Tiptronic & DSG – Front Wheel Drive & All Wheel Drive

Product Pages:

IS20 Turbo ECU Upgrade
IS38 Turbo ECU Upgrade

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Our prayers have been answered.

Now to actually get my hands on an is20 lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk