GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Celebrating 10 Years of Uber-Stealth Audio

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
2018 brings with it the 10th anniversary of the founding of Uber-Stealth Audio. From what began as a simple forum post about a speaker box I built for my 2008 GTI, to now having sold over 1400 speaker boxes as been an amazing journey.

To celebrate this, we will be giving away (10) free products this year. Follow us on facebook to see more details about the giveaways. www.facebook.com/uberstealth/

Also to celebrate this, I am cracking open the vaults and pulling out some pics and details of some of the more original builds we have done over the years, and other goodies. I will try to post some here on my thread, but most will be over on my blog on the Uber-Stealth site.

http://www.uberstealthaudio.com/blog

Also, some prices have been adjusted. Some went up, most went down. Just adjusted for shipping costs.

chid

Ready to race!
Congrats Nik!
I used your box on my MK6 TDI, very nice work, curved around the spare tire.
I had to build a box for my MK7 GTI, but looking forward to a nice box for R.
Do you have some photos?

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
the MK7 R box will look just like the MK7 box on my site, just shorter due to the raised floor of the R. From my understanding not all R's come with spares, so this has limited the demand for a R specific box

xtant3150

Ready to race!
Congrats dude! I also had one of your boxes in my MK6 GTI and loved it!! Considering one for my '16 R now that I see you have them. I don't have a spare, but plan to add one. Does that matter? Will it still fit with or without a spare if I add one later?

Oh and I love your Religious freedom post at the top of your FB page. That's really cool! Sadly, I have to say I'm from IN, but don't live there anymore. Sadly, I've been married for almost 24 years now, so can't claim the newlywed. And we have 2 kids (23 and 17), so not planning on any more of those either! ;)

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
If you get a spare, the box will work, as its made to be placed inside the spare after you shorted the factory plastic piece holding the spare in. If you don't have a spare, there is no way to hold the box in place ( i guess you could use a bungee cord or something if you were waiting for a spare to arrive or something)

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
How big is the box (volume)
Could it hold a 12in shallow subwoofer?

are you asking about the golf r? Due to the raised floor, this box will only fir a shallow 8" Its a good upgrade to add some bass, or replace the fender unit with something a little easier to tune, but wont fit any huge subs

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Uber-Stealth Audio Referral Reward Program

Uber-Stealth Audio is starting a referral reward program (again). I have tried this several times over the years, and it has never took off the way I hoped. That is why I have made a few adjustments and hope to see it take off for our 10 year anniversary. For the first time, I am opening the program up to NON CUSTOMERS! That means, even though you may have never bought anything from me, you can still get paid by me! So let's get to the details!

1. When YOU refer a customer, they will receive a 7.5% discount, and YOU will receive 7.5% of the purchase price via paypal to the email I have on file for you.
2. When placing an order, there will be a spot for customers to enter in a "referral email address." This is where the customer will enter in YOUR email address that you want the paypal referral reward sent to.
3. The customer will receive the 7.5% discount as a refund once the referral email is verified. The referer (YOU) will receive your referral reward once the product ships. This keeps me from paying out rewards on canceled orders.
4. If you purchased from Uber-Stealth Audio in the last 2 years, you don't need to do much. If your have NEVER purchased from Uber-Stealth Audio, or it was over 2 years ago, sent me a quick message using the contact form on the website letting me know you are going to refer people and what email you will be using.
5. There is NO LIMIT on how many referrals you can make. Also, I don't care if you and a buddy get together and refer each other just to get a discount. Please feel free to get group buys together, or local VW clubs, or get on other forums and promote the site. Every time someone enters in your email you make MONEY!

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Found a few new Uber-Stealth t-shirts in some boxes this weekend left over from my Indiegogo campaign a few years back. Going to be giving them away on facebook, so follow me there to keep in the loop if you want one.