GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you mean 'For Sale', or just do we use it?

I'm running one.

Ditto... Although I just picked up Maestro so I might be looking to part ways with the JB4 in the coming weeks (just in case the question was geared towards "For Sale").

Just install :) already bought one with the Bluetooth connectivity.

Cuzinmk7

Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get my springs installed at a decent price but still get some quality work? I can do the installation myself but wouldn't like to atm as its getting pretty cold. BTW I'm in the Raleigh area

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
If you're up for a little drive I do spring installs. $160, Clover SC

I've done a few dozen spring and coilover installs, aircraft mechanic for a major airline as my day job (night shift)

nofuiyo

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get my springs installed at a decent price but still get some quality work? I can do the installation myself but wouldn't like to atm as its getting pretty cold. BTW I'm in the Raleigh area

Hey Cuzinmk7, I mentioned in a post last month Mike Gentile from AutoResource. He is an Audi certified tech and very knowledgeable.. He is located in Cary, very near Raleigh.. He works on my Mk7 Golf and he is super[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuzinmk7

Thanks for the quick replies guys! Clover is a bit of a drive for me lol so I may try to find something local for now, but thanks for the offer! nofuiyo, thank you for the recommendation, ill try to look him up and contact him for a quote. I contacted some local popular shops and they all want $800+ which seems ridiculous to me. I did find one that quoted me at $300 but I'm a little worried about the quality since its a bit on the cheaper side.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I can do it for a lot less than that. I'm in Garner and will be off from work for the next two weeks.

nofuiyo

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the quick replies guys! Clover is a bit of a drive for me lol so I may try to find something local for now, but thanks for the offer! nofuiyo, thank you for the recommendation, ill try to look him up and contact him for a quote. I contacted some local popular shops and they all want $800+ which seems ridiculous to me. I did find one that quoted me at $300 but I'm a little worried about the quality since its a bit on the cheaper side.

You are welcome man! Good luck[emoji1360] His shop's address is:

111 Woodwinds Industrial Ct Cary, NC

Wildfire311

i live in Apex, alway down to work on some cars if you ever need a hand!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Anyone looking for an aftermarket engine mount? I have a brand new BFI stage 1 for $225

Wildfire311

Anyone looking for an aftermarket engine mount? I have a brand new BFI stage 1 for $225

Is it that mount or the torque arm mount insert that gets rid of the sound of the small troll hammering away at the underside of the car when a hard pull and shift happen?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Both.