GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Never realized you work just down the street from my house haha

Sounds like a good idea to have a few beers after work while you wrap my car =D,

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Just picked up this bad boy:

I'll be cruising through the Woburn meet to say hello if anyone's going to be there. GTI pins for sale @ $12 a pop ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meow285

What's up I'm Renee from Worcester. I bought my 2015 on June 1st and I am absolutely in love! It just hit 16,000 miles and was transferred from the southeast so needless to say it's in beautiful condition.
My POS vehicle history is as follows: '08 Civic LX coupe, an '04 PT Cruiser (don't hate, at the time I needed the cargo space) and 2 Pontiacs ('97 Grand Am, '89 Grand Prix SE). Most of the cars I've ever driven have left me unsatisfied; I've always wanted a car that was made to be driven. After some research I decided this was probably going to be the car for me. I was lucky to find one with the performance package. After the test drive all I could say was "Where have you been my whole life?!?!"
Anyway, I haven't seen many at all in Worcester. My boyfriend has a 2015 WRX and they seem to be all over the place...Here's an obligatory run-down Worcester pic... I know the wing badge is missing, it's on order :eek:

Last edited:

Frank416821

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,

I live in Greenfield MA and have a 2016 GTI. This is my 5th GTI and 8th VW. I have also had a Kia, Hyundai, Ford, and MB in the mix over the years. Would be cool to see if their were any meets in western mass?

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Hey everyone,

I'm Don from Leominster. I bought my 2017 Pure White GTI S back in March and it's my first time owning a VW. I must say that I'm very impressed with the car itself and I always look forward to driving it whenever I can (I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.) I haven't done any performance mods yet, mostly just sticking to cosmetics for now. I'm a little bummed that I only see a GTI on a rare occasion up in my area when I'm driving around. Maybe I'll just have to venture out a little more. I'll also be attending the Mount Washington cruise so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiiitfire

Car(s)
17 Midnight Blue GTI
Hi all, I'm Chris. I live on the north shore and drive a '17 night blue metallic GTI S 4dr in manual. I got the car in May, and as of now, I have hardly any mods, just a BMS clutch stop, a shift knob, and euro switch. I don't plan on modifying it very much, possibly an intake and tune. For those wondering about a meet, I think there is a VW/Audi meet on Thursday nights in Woburn set up my MassVAG

PeachDrank

Ready to race!
Hey all! First post in this thread of 2018, woo! My name is Ethan and I just moved up here from Miami about 4 months ago to live with my girlfriend, and I’m happy to be a part of this forum! I have had my 2017 GTI Sport for a little under a year and I’m loving it. Had a 2010 GTI before this one which I put way too much money into . Wanting to mod this one right with new parts but that includes money...which is a stranger to me. Lmao. Hope to have an awesome time here! Currently staying in Salem, MA, fyi!

Last edited:

Raegar

Ready to race!
Not many people frequent this particular thread, so on behalf of the many here from NE, welcome to the forums, welcome to the MQB platform, and welcome to money-spending-pit [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
From the sunny 305 to South Canada? You must love that girl lol

Welcome!!! Familiarize yourself with mass inspection laws as you begin to mod. Aren't as friendly up here as in soflo.