GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIB2 video playback

wiredbean

Passed Driver's Ed
1.Open ios messaging app

2.Where you would normally type a message to someone go ahead and choose a video from your photo library

3.Make sure you hit "choose" so it's in the message box but not sent to the recipient

4.Tap on the video while it is in the message box, carplay will enter airplay mode (it's a glitch) and the video will play on screen from your photo library

Now the fun part is figuring out how to add videos you want to play other than those that you've recorded with your camera. I will let you figure that one out.

Hint: You can use this link to convert any youtube video into the correct format https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/

You will also need a file management app to move the file into your photo library.

It does work! Crazy! You are genius! Glitch indeed. lol. Thanks for the fun.
How did you figure this out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
It does work! Crazy! You are genius! Glitch indeed. lol. Thanks for the fun.
How did you figure this out?

You're welcome! I learned it from another source and figured it was cool enough to share with this forum since I haven't really seen it posted anywhere. Granted it takes several steps to complete but once it works it's pretty neat. The real fun begins trying to get more videos on your iphone. I loaded mine up with a bunch of 1 hour sets of music with visuals found on youtube.