GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Playoff Hockey

MichaelAndrews

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody watching?
Whose your team? How are they doing?
If your team is currently in overtime (Rangers), how's your heart holding up?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
My hawks are killing me the preds are playing some unreal hockey!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MichaelAndrews

Passed Driver's Ed
My hawks are killing me the preds are playing some unreal hockey!

Gotta tip your hat sometimes, Nashville is on fire. Your team will be back next year I'm sure a few minor adjustments and you'll be ready to challenge again next year.

Rangers just won in OT taking a 3-2 series lead back home, pretty sure my neighbors hate me right now

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Gotta tip your hat sometimes, Nashville is on fire. Your team will be back next year I'm sure a few minor adjustments and you'll be ready to challenge again next year.

Rangers just won in OT taking a 3-2 series lead back home, pretty sure my neighbors hate me right now
This is very true. The good news is even with the hawks done there is plenty of epic playoff hockey to watch. Good luck to your rangers sir!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I am in Ottawa, watched for 20 years now. Can't complain, 3-1 up in a series that has been decided by 1 goal in each game. Could have been 2-2 or 3-1 Boston TBH, however we have arguably the best player in the NHL at this time (performance wise) in Karlsson. Hoping to close it out on home ice tonight, but expecting some serious resistance from the B's.
This year the playoffs have been astounding though from an entertainment perspective. Montreal took off the 3rd and OT last night, unfortunately that isn't good enough.
Not a leafs fan, even picked Washington in my pool, but I kind of hope they can pull off the upset. I picked Nashville in 5 too, guess I was still wrong, hahaha.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Nothing better than the stanley cup playoffs.
Tis true it's more enjoyable when your team makes it past the first round. But still epic.