GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
How are e85 stations up by you guys? Are there a decent amount?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

It really depends on where you live. For me the nearest is about 15min away in the wrong direction to everywhere i go. Hard thing is most of the apps are incomplete. In northern va there's maybe 4-5 stations scattered around.
If you're in maryland near 270 there's tons.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
How are e85 stations up by you guys? Are there a decent amount?

I have one station within 80 miles. It's about 15 minutes in the wrong direction from my daily commute.

Luckily I drive by it twice a week, usually Fridays and Sundays.

The other great thing is their 93 is excellent. It would really suck if I had to blend E85 with crap 93. Self defeating at that point.

EliteRyderr

Hello, i am trying to put a custom tune in my cart on the website, but it’s always sold out! When do you plan to be able to take orders? Thank you!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Hello, i am trying to put a custom tune in my cart on the website, but it’s always sold out! When do you plan to be able to take orders? Thank you!

Gotta be patient lol they are out of stock when they get busy with tunes. Just keep an eye on it.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I have one station within 80 miles. It's about 15 minutes in the wrong direction from my daily commute.

Luckily I drive by it twice a week, usually Fridays and Sundays.

The other great thing is their 93 is excellent. It would really suck if I had to blend E85 with crap 93. Self defeating at that point.
Seems like that's the trend lol mine is about 20 minutes away but I don't go to that area for anything lol on my days off I might head down just for gas lol I was gonna dyno this week with my final revision but then I had the gas problem.. I'm driving up to TN next week to meet a buddy to drive the dragons tail so my dyno will have to wait until probably the first week of May...

marauder

Go Kart Newbie

Check back daily. We limit the number of tunes we work on at one time so that we don't become overloaded and have wait times to long. It allows us to spend time on each tune and not have to rush them out.

NomadEA888

Passed Driver's Ed

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I have a question bc i have been looking and can't seem to find a good thread or video.

What do IS38 conversions on E30 make power wise?

I have been tempted to upgrade fuel pump to run e85

http://www.precisionraceworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=67

http://www.precisionraceworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_61&product_id=87

but seems like id be one of only a handful of people running str8 e85 on an MK7.
MAPerformance has been running theirs on e85 with all stock fuel system lol I think most with the mk7 are doing blends because they are daily cars. You see more than enough increase in a blend. Plus you can run on stock system, and you don't get shitty mpg. Looks like hoon will be the first the get dyno numbers with a strat e30 tune. I'll get mine, but I'm is20 and I'm running a 93 tune with a blend.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
MAPerformance has been running theirs on e85 with all stock fuel system lol I think most with the mk7 are doing blends because they are daily cars. You see more than enough increase in a blend. Plus you can run on stock system, and you don't get shitty mpg. Looks like hoon will be the first the get dyno numbers with a strat e30 tune. I'll get mine, but I'm is20 and I'm running a 93 tune with a blend.

This. If you want to see some logs on stock fueling with 91/E30 and 93/30, check out the BMS JB4 MAP 6 thread. There are probably at least 50-60 logs run on E20-E40 with stock fueling. You can check my statistics as well on my user profile. Most all of my posted logs to that thread are on E30-E40 (rough estimates due to unknown ethanol content in my base gas).

Here is a link to one just for ease of reference:

https://datazap.me/u/arob157/82-max-fol-62-65deg?log=0&data=1-2-3-4-11-14-25-26-27-28

Last edited:

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Last edited:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
367whp SAE first pull, 90 degree IATs on the dyno

Going to put the hotter tune in it.

Edit: didn't make a single extra HP on the hotter tune, which I expected. Pump gas limits.

Graphs to follow

Last edited:

NomadEA888

Passed Driver's Ed

On these turbos past E40 you're not really benefiting much, which is why most don't bother doing full E85.

Ok e30 is38 might be my goal

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
367whp SAE first pull, 90 degree IATs on the dyno

Going to put the hotter tune in it.

Edit: didn't make a single extra HP on the hotter tune, which I expected. Pump gas limits.

Graphs to follow
Good hp number. Higher than Apr. What bolt ons? And this is a dynojet I'm guessing? I'll be testing on a Mustang.