GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delivery Time just went up on GTi /GTD factory orders !

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
Its always been in excess of 20 weeks for a gtd/gti. This is the last week of factory shutdown I think so back to full build capacity next week. My own order is likely to be 26 weeks from placement of order to collection. Not good when BMW can do a factory order in 6 weeks tops.

finallyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
It is worth the wait! But I understand you. I was impatient and I had to wait only 10 weeks. Occupy your self with something else ;-)

Dazza78

Ready to race!
Ordered my GSD GTD start July in pearl black, and have an uncomfirmed build week of 28th October, ready in Stock month after?

Asked for a few extras such as the Dynaudio sound pack, rear view camera (sick of reversing up my drive and nearly hitting the fence at the back or the missues car hahah) plus leather interior. When does it generally get confirmed?

MrY

Order Time 8 months ++

Dont hold your breath re delivery times. I ordered my GTD through the lease company last week and have just received a confirmation of July 2014 delivery.:(.. Its because of the options I hear you say !!! Unfortunately, this is a base black 3 door car with only two options, dyno sound pack and winterpack. Its also a manual. I had heard there were delays on DSG models etc and my local VW dealer warned me that recent orders they have place for GTI's and GTD's is over 6 months but I never expected this. :( I am contacting my lease supplier tomorrow to see if knocking of the options makes a difference... Otherwise dare I say its a cancelled order and a BMW 1 MSport that can be delivered in 10 weeks :mad: Not my 1st choice ... gutted

redbutcher

Ready to race!
Yup agree with MrY, my dealer said that any GTD being ordered now is expecting a lead time of 26 weeks from Jan 2014, which is around July 2014.