GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lehigh Valley Owners?

am215

Ready to race!
i'm in allentown just about every weekend and plan to be at the cars and coffee opener. white GTI lowered on stock wheels at the moment

am215

Ready to race!

I'll have to check this out next time I'm out that way; thanks for the heads up.

I'm fairly new to the area (from Philly suburbs) and see a few mk7's around, typically on 309. Always passing the opposite way a gray or black GTI w/ aftermarket headlights as it has the double "u's" for DRL's

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
There's a cars and coffee in the morning at the steel stacks (9/17). It's truck and Jeep themed, but still should be a good time.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Anyone know/trust any good shops in the Lehigh Valley? I'm pretty confident doing most bolt-ons, but swapping my clutch has me a little worried and I might prefer to pay someone to do it. I only moved here 2 years ago and used to use my grandfather's shop for everything, so I have yet to find a trusted mechanic in the area.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
AWE tuning isn’t too far from that area right?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Anyone know of a self service shop in Lehigh Valley? Like somewhere you can rent lift time?

I have some parts coming that would be way easier to install on a lift and I prefer to do work myself when possible.