GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just Ordered Mine

Groovetemple

Just ordered a MK7 2.0 GT DSG 5 door, delivery estimate late January 2013.

Options:
  • Sunroof
  • Tungsten Silver Paint
  • Full Park Assist
  • Geneva Alloys
More updates as and when I hear back from the leasing company...

Hooklyn

Banned
Is there a UK (or English) configurator available anywhere?

Not yet but the German one is surprisingly easy to understand. All the buttons and whatnot (the entire site actually) are the same as the UK site and many of the features/options are easily understood in German. I just use VW.UK and VW.DE side-by-side to build the car. It also might help you learn some German...

Our base will likely be the 'Comfort Line' trim. The hard part with this is they don't/won't offer the 1.8TFSI on the Euro Golf.

Groovetemple

Still no sign of a brochure on the UK site, which is dissapointing considering that VW are taking orders from today in the UK. I have had to sit through hours of foreign language road tests to see what the trims look like to complete my order. The German configurator also does not give an interior view yet. I have taken a gamble and gone for dark grey as the pale grey looks like it will be a nightmare to keep clean and black is just to dull.

Hooklyn

Banned
Still no sign of a brochure on the UK site, which is dissapointing considering that VW are taking orders from today in the UK. I have had to sit through hours of foreign language road tests to see what the trims look like to complete my order. The German configurator also does not give an interior view yet. I have taken a gamble and gone for dark grey as the pale grey looks like it will be a nightmare to keep clean and black is just to dull.

VW (and Audi) have always been super slow with their sites. Even to this day there are inaccuracies in content for cars that have been on the market for several years...

Hello_Mr_Mo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Groovetemple, can you share with me which leasing co. you are using? I'm looking at the MK7 1.4 GT 5 dr Petrol but not sure whether to take finance to buy, PCP or lease. Looking for the bet deal overall with a view to buying the car.